No longer a myth, Mundos Market is on its way to happen!
A Marketplace for Halcyon based worlds where world owners and residents may purchase quality content for use in their home world.
Progress Report: 10/22/2020
Multi-world account authentication and user world account selection is complete.
Completely overhauled the Signup, Logon and Account pages. Allows:
Added core processes for Administration -
- Setting of Home account in Account. This may be any account you added to your list.
- Selecting active account in Account list. This determines what world account any purchases will go to.
- Account may be removed and all that is associated with it including list of worlds for a world owner account, and any stores associated for a Merchant account.
- Account page now has Maturity rating settings for each world account. Maturity rating choice is limited by world rating level.
- Assignment of Admin features and management to user accounts.
- Product Category List - Relational list of options to easily organize products for search options.
- Added current draft of TOS to website. See "Terms" below.
The next step is to continue progress in building the features needed for each management section until all features needed
for their operation are working. TOS Document is under construction and in debate with participating members in the project.
World Owner Setup:
Store Management Options:
Mundos Market connection with the world and management of Market options for world residents is in place.
- Store Creation / Edit - Multiple store / brands allowed.
- Store Inventory Management - Add / Remove DCM World inventory items to the Store Inventory.
Folders and/or Items may be copied or moved in Store Inventory.
Staff may be assigned option to upload to Store Inventory for product selection.
In this way Store Inventory is a shared inventory, only the inventory item owners may add or remove their items.
Inventory items selected in a product may not be removed from Store Inventory. (Features in development)